Most Powerful & Influential Women of California
America’s workplace has been and continues to be dominated by men especially in the area of leadership. Women are significantly underrepresented in both the boardrooms and the c-suites. However, there are women who have overcome barriers to climb to the top. The National Diversity Council seeks to recognize and honor these women who have not only achieved personal success but have made it possible for others to more easily follow in their footsteps.
- Provides leadership excellence in the public and/ or private sectors.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of her career.
- Has clout within her organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/ or direction of the organization.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community.
Requirements of Award Winners
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to event coordinator.
- Be present at the conference where the awards will be presented.
Call for Nominations
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
- A local awards committee is formed, composed of 3-5 people with diverse backgrounds who research potential award winners.
- They seek input from the State Council Board of Directors and council members.
- Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and CEO of the National Diversity Council, either by email or linkedin.
2017 Award Winners
View Award Winners
2015 Award Winners
2014 Award Winners