2014 Distinguished Healthcare Diversity Advocate
Vice President, Professional & Support Services
Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center
City of Hope
Vice President Administrator
Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus Hospital & Loma Linda University Surgical Hospital
To recognize individuals of color who have made a difference in the diversity and inclusion realm through their research or achievements, and exemplify the ability to excel in the healthcare field.
Criteria for selection
- Creates or spearheads innovative diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments or contributions to the healthcare industry throughout the scope of his or her career
- Demonstrates active involvement in community outreach programs
- Retains a commendable reputation with colleagues, superiors, and patients
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
- Demonstrates a consistent pattern of commitment ot the recruitment, training, development, and retention of individuals from all populations