2015 Orange County Women in Leadership Symposium
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
8:00 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
Building 2 Conference Center
5300 California Avenue
Irvine, California 92617
For parking, please stop by the Guard Station who will direct you to Building 2. We have reserved parking spaces for you.
“Celebrating Leadership: The Power of Women in the Workplace”
- Leadership beyond Survivor: Using the Power of Alliances
- Purposeful Life: Living and Following Your Dreams
- Lean In: The Good and the Bad
- A Woman’s Secret to Success: Developing and Balancing Self-Confidence
- Gendered Leadership: How Talented Women Thrive
- Stop Playing Safe: Courageous Actions to Create a Brighter Future
- The New Workplace: Leading Successfully Across Generations
- Great Leadership: Creating Change for the Better
CEO & Co-Founder
Connected Women of Influence
Senior Vice President of Talent
ALPHAEON Corporation a Strathspey Crown Company
The New Home Company
VP, Head of Servicing Department
Hyundai Capital America
Executive Vice President, Human Resources Worldwide
Ingram Micro Inc.
Senior Vice President, Engineering
For sponsorship information, please contact Jacob Tadesse via [email protected]
A $3 processing fee will be charged to all registrations.